Freezes while reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezes while reading

Freezes every time and I have to restart the computer and start to re-read the dics's, happens on all titles.
    Attached Files

Hi rpmhd1
    Please try updating your GPU drivers.
    If that does not work uninstall DVD Fab clean the registry with CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ run the cleaner with the Old Prefetch checked in advanced options, until nothing is found, now run the registry option until nothing is found.
    Next download the latest version of Fab, version 9 found here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA or version 8 found here http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm
    Save the installer in your download folder, browse to your download folder right click the installer, select run as administrator.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

freezing

I did what you recommended it did not help, it read fine with version 8.2.2.8
      Attached Files

Comment

no good

look at the log and tell me why this is happening. thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

this frose up to

V9 or V8 Is freezing up
          Attached Files

Comment

After another re-boot

For you information
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi rpmhd1
              I have merged your other threads, please do not start more than 1 thread on the same subject, thanks.

Try disabling Path player in Fab settings but, remember to put it back to always enabled.
              Hope this helps
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

still doing the same freezes

still freezing up and when I start to read it shuts my laptop down, e=whats happening with version 9
                Attached Files

Comment

= What's happening with your laptop???

need more info!!!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

FYI

here's some more info, I don't know what's happening
                    Attached Files

Comment

Seeing from the internal log you posted, fab has opened BREAKING_BAD_SEASON_5_DISC_1 and BREAKING_BAD_SEASON_5_DISC_2. What do you mean freeze while reading? Freeze while copying or freeze while opening the disc?

Comment

Working...
                      X