Save To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save To

I have in my Desktop two burners, one I use to read the movie, the other one to burn it onto. D:\ (reads) E:\ (burns).

I also have partitioned drives, I have set DVDFab V9.0.4.5 the output to store the files on J:\To Rip\, the temp files J:\To Rip\Temp\

I still also have V8 QT.

This is a two part question.

1. V8 QT when I use it remembers my "Target" directory which is my E:\, V9.0.4.5 whenever I open it, the old "Target" now called "Save to". always defaults to J:\To Rip\.

I have looked in the settings as to where I can reset this, can some one please tell me where I can set the "Save to" to my E:\.

2. The Temp Directory, as you will see I have checked the box to delete, however when I go into my actual hard drive I am greeted with a number of folders, once again I refer to V8, which had just the one folder.

I hope I have managed to insert the screenshots correctly
    Attached Files

For your first question, go to Common settings->DVD->DVD Copy, set "DVD Writer" as default output type; go to Common settings->Blu-ray->Blu-ray copy, set "Blu-ray Writer" as default output type.
    For your second question, as you see, the temp folders are 0 bytes. The folders in temp directory are made for other options in Fab.

Comment

Working...
    X