No announcement yet.

9.0 5.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And reboot when the installer says you need to.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      And reboot when the installer says you need to.
      I never did, maybe I should do that!!!
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Usually when an installer requires a reboot it has made entries or changes to the registry. Results may be unpredictable if you don't.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Usually when an installer requires a reboot it has made entries or changes to the registry. Results may be unpredictable if you don't.
          Still works, so I must have had a good download.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Yeah I got a good download first try yesterday morning, luck of the draw I guess.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I should have posted back sooner but after a couple of reboots and setting the properties to run as admin the program appears to be running perfect

Comment

Running Perfect?

No one has answered this question yet - so I thought I would ask here?
                You said your copy was running perfect? I am having a problem with multiple copies? After copying a movie the program no longer ask if you want to make another copy - and when you click finish - it will not read the saved file to make another copy - I end up starting all over to make the second copy?
                I must be missing something? I never had this problem before? Anyone know how to set 9 so it will make more than one copy with out starting process all over from the begining? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shoe View Post
                  I should have posted back sooner but after a couple of reboots and setting the properties to run as admin the program appears to be running perfect
                  shoe
                  Never mind I found the answer to my question about multiple copies-

Please see this thread http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=22590
                  CBR929
                  Thanks,
                  GregM

Comment

Hi GregM
                    The thread you should be linking to is this one about making multiple copies http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=22593
                    There is a new feature in version 9055 where you will need to select the number of copies to make.
                    CBR929

Comment

Working...
                    X