Reading writing error control and download error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m currently using Dvd Fab 8.2.2.9. Today i suddenly get a 'reading/writing error control.(see attached) i tried another disc but that does the same. This version has been working well before this.
    So, i decided to try and download the newest version but now i get a download error. (see attachment. Any clues on this please
    Attached Files

Hi julesco,

1. For the read error issue, please do clean the disc as well as your drive before you insert it to copy. You can go to Common Settings-Pathplayer, enable or disable it to copy the movie again.

Post the internal log will also help here.

2. As for the download error, what is your current browser? Please try download again using a different browser (such as Firefox) and choose your D drive or E drive as save location.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi julesco,

1. For the read error issue, please do clean the disc as well as your drive before you insert it to copy. You can go to Common Settings-Pathplayer, enable or disable it to copy the movie again.

Post the internal log will also help here.

2. As for the download error, what is your current browser? Please try download again using a different browser (such as Firefox) and choose your D drive or E drive as save location.

Regards,
      mona
      Thanks. I think it could have been poor discs. As for the download error, i finally got it downloaded but found 9.0.5.5 to be complicated so i went back to 8.2.2.9 which works great as usual. Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X