This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare Before Christmas

Hi, I seem to be having a problem ripping the Nightmare Before Christmas (Digitally Restored version). I am using the latest version of DVDFab 6.2.0.5. It gets to the 4th VOB and then says it can't read the disk (or something like that), and gives me the option of trying again, aborting, ignoring, etc. I thought that maybe the DMA had gotten messed up since it was ripping VERY slowly. But, I then tried backing up another disk right afterward and that one backed up just fine.

I searched in the forums for anyone else with a similar problem and found one person stating problems with that movie. They upgraded to a beta version and it ripped fine. I get nervous installing beta software ever. Any idea when the beta will become a regular release? There is no rush (I do own the movie) but just wanted to check.

Do not be afraid of using the beta.

The betas usually enable copy protection to be removed from newer titles.

Always keep the downloaded installers for previous versions and you can then always revert.

There are never any timeframes on when the beta will be turned into a production version.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X