X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hangover's file size

For some reason when I ripping is complete it's coming up as only 3.28GB
    How come it's going from 7.49GB to 3.28GB? Also I don't have it set to custom size or anything like that. I have it set to the standard 4474mb for DVD-5. I noticed on other movies that when it shows like a really high number like 50+GB that DVDFab shows the real size and it's not showing it as only 3.28GB prior to the rip. I've even tried re-ripping it 2 times already. So is 3.28GB the real size of the DVD or something?

Does it play OK?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Does it play OK?
      Good question, lol. I didn't even check. I was just wondering how come the file size is smaller.

Comment

Because a lot of new releases have the disk full of copy protection crap.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Try the latest beta 6216 and also try changing Pathplayer settings.
          Was that full disc or main movie you tried?

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            Try the latest beta 6216 and also try changing Pathplayer settings.
            Was that full disc or main movie you tried?
            I tried Full Disc. I just tried DVD-9 and it went from 7.49GB to 7.43GB. Yet when I do DVD-5 it goes down to 3.28GB. I usually get 4.36GB

Comment

This sounds like a problem disc, I suggest sending the info files to Fengtao and include a link to this thread .

Comment

If I am not mistaken I think it might have a full screen and wide screen version on the disc.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                  If I am not mistaken I think it might have a full screen and wide screen version on the disc.
                  It does have both Widescreen and Fullscreen. But that never effected other DVDs.

Okay I just tried using the latest beta 6.2.1.6 and it went from 7.49GB to 3.48GB
                  Last edited by richmoral; 12-28-2009, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I tried playing it after being ripped to the Hard Drive. It seems like the movie is playing fine when I put it to play Widscreen but when I pick Fullscreen it jitters/skips while it's playing.

Comment

You have posted this in more than one thread. This is regarded as double posting and thread hijacking and further instances will result in your privileges on this forum being withdrawn.

Start your own thread on this problem which is different from your first problem.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                        You have posted this in more than one thread. This is regarded as double posting and thread hijacking and further instances will result in your privileges on this forum being withdrawn.

Start your own thread on this problem which is different from your first problem.
                        Oh okay. I thought I'd just post it in the other ones because they were asking if anyone else was having problems with this movie and I was. I wasn't trying to hijack their post. Also I created this topic that we are replying in but haven't gotten anymore responses. I already sent the IFOs and have yet to here anything back yet. I guess I'll just continue to wait.

Comment

Go into common settings and disable pathplayer like what was already mentioned by W&B in post #5 then try the movie again

Comment

Working...
                          X