X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO question

Hi,

I tried to make an ISO from Ratatouille (around 4800Mb). For some reason it seems to hang while making the ISO at 53.16%. Tried some more ... also created a hang of DVDfab. So ... did create a ISO with Aladdin (around 3300Mb) succesfully. I used the latetst version.

My question is of there is a limitsize of creating an ISO?

Regards

RJ

I assume when you say ISO, you are burning straight to disc

around 4800Mb should fit on a SL disc pretty easily.

Try just extrating to folder first and see if extract OK.

In the Common Settings .... on the DVD/BluRay > Write tab ..... what value do you have for "Writable Media (DVD5) size", I have mine set to 4450 (I stay away from the edge.

TIP: Review the link in my sig "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together", try it, I use ImgBurn !!

PS: Welcome to the forum
    Last edited by AlienX69; 12-28-2009, 11:40 AM.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Are you using the latest beta release

DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta is out (December 25, 2009)

and is pathplayer set to always enabled for when you tried to do Ratatouille as it is a newer movie than Aladdin so would need pathplayer set to always enabled

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
        I assume when you say ISO, you are burning straight to disc

Nope ... tried to create ISO on my harddisk .. will transfer that to my Linksys mediahub. Connected a HDX to my stereo/TV which can play ISO.

around 4800Mb should fit on a SL disc pretty easily.

Try just extrating to folder first and see if extract OK.

In the Common Settings .... on the DVD/BluRay > Write tab ..... what value do you have for "Writable Media (DVD5) size", I have mine set to 4450 (I stay away from the edge.

TIP: Review the link in my sig "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together", try it, I use ImgBurn !!

I'll look into that tonight. Thanks for your suggestion.
        PS: Welcome to the forum
        Thanks

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Are you using the latest beta release

No ... the latetst normal release

DVDFab 6.2.1.6 Beta is out (December 25, 2009)

and is pathplayer set to always enabled for when you tried to do Ratatouille as it is a newer movie than Aladdin so would need pathplayer set to always enabled
          I'll install that rightaway. Thanks.

RJ

Comment

Working...
          X