Mission failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission failed

I'm using a Samsung external burner and DVDFab 9.0.6.0. I'm using Verbatim discs, but I've tried others as well.

I recently upgraded from DVDFab 8 after using it successfully for years. It suddenly stopped working properly. So I upgraded to DVD Fab9, but every time I copy I get a "mission failed" error. I've integrated IMG Burn as directed by Gregi on this forum but still get "Mission Failed". The disk I burned tonight says "Disc Error" when I put it in my DVD player. Other discs I've burned have serious skipping problems.

Gregi said the copied discs were probably still ok but I explained I don't have time to watch each and every one, and so far, they haven't been ok but have had skipping problems.

Please help. I had the faith to buy a lifetime license but now it's just not working. I'm using Windows 7 Home and 64 bit.

Hi Onalove
    Please post your internal and burn logs.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ok I will. Where do I find the internal logs? I know how to post the IMG Burn and DVD Fab logs.

Comment

Originally posted by Onalove View Post
        Ok I will. Where do I find the internal logs? I know how to post the IMG Burn and DVD Fab logs.
        It should be in your parent DVDFab folder, in the \log sub-folder.

Here's what my log folder looks like:
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Onalove
          As Scoop stated the logs will be in your documents folder.
          DVD Fab folder for version 8, DVD Fab 9 for version 9.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X