rapture palooza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rapture palooza

I build computers for a living and basicly have a small super computer, full multi touch giant touch screen win 7 ultimate 64 bit. I have a copy of win 8 pro but haven't installed it yet. my mother board takes all usb 3.0 and sata 6, liquid cooled, 8 ram slots filled runnin 64mb of ddr3 quad channel ram witch is beast, wish it supported the new ddr4 ram that's just commin out but ill just get a new board soon as they release them cause havin 8 32gb sticks of ram would be awesome cause that would be 256mb of ddr4 ram now that would be a monster system and sooner or later there will be 64mb sticks of ram 8 of those would be 512mb of ram that would run ne thing. and by that time they will be on to ddr5 like the video cards take. also I have 2 NVidia titans in sli and plan on addin 2 more for a total of 4 titans in sli witch is as strong as u can get. I also have the top of the line 4th gen haswell core i7, 2 WD black versions 4TB hdds, a 1200 watt corsair digital modular power supply, cisco ea6500 router with cat 6 cables witch are way faster than the cat 5s that everyone else uses and I use usb 3.0 and sata 6 for all my connections. im runnin dvdfab 9.0.6.0 as of now and so far there hasn't been ne dvd or blu ray I haven't been able to copy. I bought rapture palooza the other day and it reads it fine then asks for the blank and I put it in and it shoots it back out in a few seconds and will not copy it... so was wonderin what was up? is it just not in the database yet or do I need 9.0.6.1 or 9.0.6.2 for it to work or is there another work around? I do all my movie backups in full disc mode and they always work and I use nothing but SONY DVD+R discs and have never had one coaster and I also use SONY blu rays to me they are the best discs I have ever used... just like they make the best cameras and tvs and game systems....I.E. PS4 best game system ever made... Also have degree from one of the 2 best electronic schools in the world witch would be CMU the other being MIT so I pretty much know everything there is to know but being in a motorcycle wreck and almost paralyzed and stuck in house for 2 years and on all kinda goofey pain meds aint helpin my brain so im stuck on this so ne help would be awesome...

When you have a problem of this type post an internal and the burn log for the failed attempt.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X