X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Not Found by DVDFab 6.2.1.6

Greetings,

This is my first post and I will attempt to exercise "best practices", as indicated in this forum.

For what seems the majority of my DVDs that I am trying to backup, DVDfab lately asks me the region, and then does nothing after that. The source drive stays as the default "Please insert DVD...".

There are never any error messages. The region popup displays, I make a selection, and then it closes. DVDfab continues to run, but never seems to access the information on the DVD.

I have attached what I believe at the relevent parts of the requested log files.

Other Information:

- Windows XP Home Edition/Intel Pentium 1.70GHz/1.46 GB RAM
    - I am (and have always been) using (the same) externanal DVD
    - I have not made any recent changes to my OS or system hardware

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

-- mecdatlanta
    Attached Files

Upgrade to the latest beta. Links in my sig below.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Upgrade to the latest beta. Links in my sig below.
      It looks like they tried both 6205 as well as the beta, (6216). Could it be that the target location was changed by mistake?
      Chris

Comment

RE: DVD Not Found by DVDFab 6.2.1.6

Hi Guys,

Somehow, the problem went away on its own. I can't explain it. As Chris correctly pointed out, I had upgraded to the latest beta version.

I was having problems with my external HD having a sporadic device-related error. Uninstalling that and reinstalling seemed to give cure.

At any rate, thanks for your help and Happy New Year!

mecdatlanta

Comment

DVDFab 6.2.1.6

I have found that when trying to copy the DVD Fast and Furious. When reading the disk, an error occours saying it cant read the disk, after a while.

Comment

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I deleted his post but since you replied I added it back

Comment

Working...
              X