This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ponyo.

Just been having a problem that I have never seen before, I think it has finally worked, just posting it here in case others are having a problem.

I have copied many DVDs lately with NO problems, including Charlie and Boots and also The Ugly Truth earlier today.

Just tried to copy ''Ponyo'', as with the other DVDs using 6.2.0.5 official version, pathplayer enabled, and when it should have finished copying the files it SAID 100% finished, BUT the DVD did NOT eject as usual and it still said ''copying VTS_05_5.VOB''.

I tried this twice with no luck, so then although I never do it normally I downloaded and installed the beta version 6.2.1.6, still the same happened.

I then disabled the pathplayer and tried yet again, same thing.

Had one more try like that, and just left it run for a few minutes AFTER it said 100% finished and finally it did eject the original DVD and ask for a blank DVD.

Never seen this before, is it a one off with this DVD, or a problem?

THANK YOU...........

Never mind, I should know better.

I would delete it but I can't.

Comment

Welcome back David....
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks.

I have now been able to copy ''Public Enemies'' with NO problems at all, so although nobody has offered any advice or ideas, I guess it must be the DVD "Ponyo'' that was/is the problem.

Comment

Now just finished copying ''Inglorious Basterds'' and ''District 9'', NO problems with either, so I guess it must be just this "Ponyo'', in case anyone else is going to copy it.

Comment

Haven't gotten the movie yet , looking for it and will let you know what I come up with after getting it.

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
            Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

the region 1 dvd has a release date of - 3-2-2010 .

Comment

yeah davidh is located down under

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
                  the region 1 dvd has a release date of - 3-2-2010 .
                  We get an odd one earlier than you, but not many.

So it may be a problem with this DVD just nobody else has tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X