DVD Copy has no audio in movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy has no audio in movie

I have originals of Star Trek: Into Darkness and Epic. When I' try to copy them, I've always copied them to my HDD first and then burn them back to media. After I copy them to the HDD, I use VLC to test them.. The audio works in previews, etc.. but not during the movie. I have sound effects ok but no audio.

So with Star Trek, I was able to CLONE the DVD and had it write it directly to an 8.4gb DVD. Worked like a charm.. All audio present and no problems. This did not work with Epic.. The copy played fine but no audio in movie.

I've ripped both titles for the iPad and the m4v or mp4 files work just fine.

I've tried rebooting the computer after each burn and still same problem. Thinking it could be drive related, I pulled the drive out of my wife's computer and same result.. no audio... even tried installing and burning on my wife's computer... same result.. no audio for the main movie.

Have checked all the settings to make sure all is correct and keep thinking i'm missing something with regards to the audio track but all appears correct.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Alan

If you cloned Epic and the audio still won't play this makes me think that maybe the default arrow is set to the wrong stream. All the audio streams should be there on a clone, can you select the audio with the remote control? It may just be it is starting on the wrong one?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X