install keeps on crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install keeps on crashing

I tried downloading, installing the new beta but it keeps on crashing. Never had this problem before. is there a problem with the 9.0.7.1 version? anyone having the same issues.
    assuming the crash report and the files that are attached to it are sent to the dvd fab team.

It installed perfectly as administrator for me.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

at least someone is NOT having a problem installing the beta version.
      I download and install it 3 different times.. and it still crashes.
      will download the file again later today and re-install it again.
      hope there is/are NO incompatibility issues with the new beta version.

Comment

Save the installer to your desktop, right click on the icon, select run as administrator and see what happens.

Albert Einstein

Comment

On one of my computers it installs perfectly, but on another, (which is single core), it crashes on the checking login...
          I'm deleting all of the installs and starting over....with clean install...

Edit: It worked to do a clean reinstall
          Last edited by maonstad; 10-13-2013, 02:11 AM. Reason: Working now

Comment

Don't select "Run" from the site, always download to your computer and install as administrator from there.

Albert Einstein

Comment

re-download and install...

still getting a crash

Comment

Ver. 9071 Also Crashed

I had DVDFab update it's self from 9070 to 9071 beta,it said update was successful ! But when I went to open the program it stated the program must close... So I went to the site to download ver. 9071 and then installed it and the exact same thing happened! so I uninstalled it and reinstalled ver 9070 untill this problem is corrected. I am using windows XP pro and everything is up to date. Never had this problem before. I still think this is the best program on the market!
                Burner1

Comment

Welcome to the new DVDFab with XP problems. I posted with a problem I am having with the main user interface.
                  Apparently DVDFab team are still supporting XP so we may have to wait awhile.
                  9.0.6.3 still works perfectly for me. Have you tried that version. From that version onwards Fab does not work.
                  Running XP Pro SP3

Comment

Windows XP

To be honest, this is the first problem I have ever had with DVDfab v 9s up to the present Version, I just reinstalled version 9070 beta and it works perfectly on my Windows XP Pro service Pk 3, There must be a small problem with the 9071 beta version? Just guessing though.
                    Burner1

Comment

I am having the ame issue. The program installs but when it opens I get an error screen.

Comment

sleepy4 are you running XP too?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                          sleepy4 are you running XP too?
                          XP has nothing to do with it as I've never had any trouble and I'm running XP
                          Paid Not To Work
                          US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                          Proudly Served On
                          USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                          6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Well now I'm confused, I couldn't make it work with XP and neither can some others It loaded up but wouldn't paint the screens, left the desktop showing through the outlines.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I downloaded 9.0.7.1 and had no problems. Apart I can not tick on lightning shrink. Using XP proffesional but went back to 9.0.7.0 so I can use lightning shrink.Using XP since years now...I don't thing XP is the problem

Comment

Working...
                              X