Will not start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not start

Version 9.1.0.2 will not start on my system, Now has this error: see image below, can you please fix this and get this running for me!

Thanks,
    Attached Files

Please post the error log file, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

it work of mind here no problem

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        Please post the error log file, thanks.
        There is no logs of any kind as DVDFab does not start, the image I sent you is produced during the installation and then again during the startup of DVDFab, it then stops and nothing happens after that.

Thanks,

Comment

Crash DVDFab v9.1.0.2 beta

I just tried to download and install the newest version of DVDFab v. 9.1.0.2 beta, I un-installed 9.0.7.2 and installed the updated version, here is the message after I tried to open the program "Application failed to start because avutil-51.dll was not found, try re-installing the application may fix the problem" I am running Windows XP Pro all updates to present date. There is no Fab log since the app will not open, I have tried numerous times! something is missing like the file "avutil-51.dll " So I'll re-install 9.0.7.2 until someone fixes this problem , Thanks Guy's

Comment

Originally posted by SWB048 View Post
            There is no logs of any kind as DVDFab does not start, the image I sent you is produced during the installation and then again during the startup of DVDFab, it then stops and nothing happens after that.

Thanks,
            Hi, SWB048
            Here is a specil version link. Install it ,you can get logs and send all logs for us.We hope can help you to solve this issue.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by Dora View Post
              Hi, SWB048
              Here is a specil version link. Install it ,you can get logs and send all logs for us.We hope can help you to solve this issue.
              http://download.dvdfab.com/download/...ta_log_egl.exe
              Sorry Dora, no help it still will not start no logs no nothing.

Thanks,

Comment

I just tried to download and install the newest version of DVDFab v. 9.1.0.2 beta, I un-installed 9.0.7.2 and installed the updated version, here is the message after I tried to open the program "Application failed to start because avutil-51.dll was not found, try re-installing the application may fix the problem" I am running Windows XP Pro all updates to present date. There is no Fab log since the app will not open, I have tried numerous times! something is missing like the file "avutil-51.dll " So I'll re-install 9.0.7.2 until someone fixes this problem , UPDATE On This POST, After I install the new version DVDFab v. 9.1.0.2 either by my downloaded app or if I let DVDFab Update it's self, After the update I must use the DVDFab 9 Activation app, so when I do and then try to open DVDFab This is the message it gives me "Application failed to start because avutil-51.dll was not found, try re-installing the application may fix the problem" Maybe the activation app is removing this file? Please give me a hand guy's...thanks in advance!
                Burner1

Comment

DVDFab v. 9.1.0.2 beta UPDATE Problem !

Hi Guy's,
                  Ok here is what I tried, I updated version from 9.0.7.2 to 9.1.0.2, then I used the DVDFab 9 activation 1.00 app to register my DVDFab, It failed to open because the following problem ocurred, "This application has failed to start because the avutil-51.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." So after I installed DVDFab 9102, I copied the file avutil-51.dll from the 9072 version to the updated 9102 program directory, then tried to open the Updated version, Guess what? It opened, So, in my opinion the new version 9102 is missing that file, avutil-51.dll, Ok after copying the file avutil-51.dll into the Program directory the program does open, but it is not registered, so all of my features are in trial mode! I've contacted Support through e-mail but I don't think they are understanding the problem. Got any Ideas ? Please help ,Thanks In advance.
                  Burner1
                  Last edited by Burner1; 11-12-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Try clicking on the down facing arrow select register put in email address and password and re register see if that works.
                    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I'll Give That A Shot

Thanks for your suggestion, I have installed and Un-installed so many times, I'LL try later on and get back here, Have a good day!
                      Burner1

Comment

Working...
                      X