This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troubles w/ Disney UP and FAB v.6.2.1.8

I hope someone can help! I just download the latest release of DVDfab 6.2.1.8 it is paid version. I am trying to rip the full Disc of UP and all I continually get is the Open DVD source screen. When I disable PathPlayer I am able to get the entire DVD. I keep reading items throughout the forum that you should always have the PathPlayer enabled. Am I doing something wrong? I also tried to rip Sleeping Beauty Platinum Edition with PP enabled and I got the same issue as with UP.

let the open DVD source continue as it sometimes takes 5 minutes as well but if it takes any longer then close it down

Comment

Fab 6.2.1.8 lockup and slowdown

Looked through the mesagess and this was close. I experienced lockups while reading Disney Platinum DVD's especially Pinocchio I redid it and cleaned the disc without any change. I experienced a dramatic slow down of the time indicators during Read and DVD Fab eventually locked up and it was at a different point each time. Clicking cancel resulted in an error message "Not Responding" I closed anyway. I also rebooted several times and it made no change to the performance.

I also noticed that a read burn cycle for backup that had been around 20 minutes nearly doubled. Also DVD-9 discs required nearly an hour to read and compress and burn to a 4.7 dvd. Vista Home Pro, dual core, 2 GHz and 2 gig of ram.

I ran a hardware test and all including the DVD burner reported working properly.

I have stopped short of an uninstall and reinstall but that looks like the next logical step.

Bill

Comment

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          let the open DVD source continue as it sometimes takes 5 minutes as well but if it takes any longer then close it down
          Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I let run for about 20 minutes in the open source DVD window and still got nothing. I then reset PP to the use as necessary it read it this time, but I got a process failed after it it was done.

Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab 6.2.1.8)
          Drive region: 1

Disc type: Video DVD
          Disc region: 1
          Volume name: UP
          Video standard: NTSC
          Layer 0 size: 2040880 sectors (3986 MBytes)
          Layer 1 size: 2040880 sectors (3986 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
          RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
          RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is removed!
          APS (Analog Protection System) protection is removed!
          UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is removed!
          Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
          Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
          Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
          Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
          Invalid VOBUs protection is removed!
          Fake vts protection is not found!
          Potential bad sector (vts:9 title begin:0 end:195) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:12 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:12 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:13 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:13 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:14 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:14 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:15 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:15 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:16 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:16 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:17 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:17 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:18 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:19 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:19 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:20 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:20 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:21 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:21 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:22 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:22 title begin:3110362 end:3171402) is removed!
          Potential bad sector (vts:23 title begin:0 end:23035) is removed!
          23 potential bad sector protections are removed!
          Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is removed!

PathPlayer is disabled.

Comment

Working...
          X