DVDFAB v9106/9108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB v9106/9108

Unable to install DvdFab v9106/9108 I keep getting a message that the progrom has encountered a problem and needs to close. I have versions 7075/8229 already installed. Any suggestions

Read my signature or glenns one.
    Before to ask support:
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

Will not install

There are no files to send. The program will not install. I have version 8.2.2.9 right now, it works fine. Version 9106/9108 downloads fine. At the end of the extracting files and installing part a pop up appears.(DVDFab 9 is a all-in-one software to copy, rip, conve has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) After clicking send error report the rest of the program appears to install, but it doesn't. When I check the box for DVDFab yo open after clicking on the finish button, the same message appears. I close it out and try to open the program by double clicking the icon and the same message appears again.

Comment

Take version 9 off the computer use cc cleaner a free program you can get on the internet there's a free version and a paid version use free version to clean your registry then re download Fab version 9 and try it.

If this doesn't work their may be a special version with different installer you can get from Mona@dvdfab.com
        Explain the problem to her and ask if theirs a special installer version 9 of Fab.
        Last edited by signals; 11-26-2013, 09:11 PM. Reason: fixed email

Comment

Easy Cleaner

I use Easy Cleaner to clean my registry, but I will try what you suggested.

Comment

I'm having a similar problem. I have two computers. On my newer one when I install Fab 9.1.0.6 everything works fine. But on the older one when I install 9.1.0.6 or 9.1.0.8 Beta, it crashes during installation, and I get one of those send report to Microsoft dialog boxes. 9.0.6.3 works fine on this computer, but this is the one I really wanted 9.1.0.6 on because it is the one I primarily use for making DVD's. I only use the newer one when and if I have to, as it is my main work computer.
            Last edited by Axel Slingerland; 11-27-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Dear all,
              Which kind of update method did you use?
              If you use incremental update before, please download the common upgrade package and try again.

Best regards,
              Ning
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

What are your OS?
                Before to ask support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=16

Avant de demander du support:
                http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=10981

Comment

My older computer is an AMD 2.09Ghz with 2.5Gb RAM, a Western Digital SATA 120Gb hard drive, an Nvidia GeForce4 MX 4000 64Mb video card, a Sony DW-Q30A DVD RW (IDE) drive and Windows XP with SP3.

Since I bought the program I've been using versions 8.2.2.6 to 8.2.2.9 primarily, but I also have 9.0.6.3 installed, and it too works fine. As I previously said 9.1.0.6 works fine on my newer computer, but every version since 9.0.7.0 has failed to run on my old computer.

Versions 9.0.7.0 and 9.0.7.2 install ok, but fail to load. However, all versions after 9.0.7.2 crashes during installation. Here's what pops up:

They also crash during uninstallation, but do get uninstalled properly as far as I can tell. I used the download files and did not update from one version to another. Since versions 8.2.2.9 and 9.0.6.3 work fine I will continue to use them until y'all figure this out. But like I said, I am looking forward to a version that has the "Fit To Disk" option in DVD Creator.

I would also like to say I think y'all do a great job with this program. Keep up the good work!
                  Last edited by Axel Slingerland; 11-28-2013, 11:53 PM. Reason: Forgot the DVD drive in the PC Specs...

Comment

Exact symptoms and screenshot as Axel. Is there another thread that tracks this problem/solution? Or will a solution be posted here when found?

Comment

This is an old thread. How about the newer version 9122? Give me a latest feedback.
                      Hope you can help us resoved this issue.
                      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                      X