fails to connect to the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fails to connect to the internet

Hi, I just upgraded to 9.1.0.6, and since the install when I launch DVDFab I receive an error message that "DVDFab failed to connect to the internet." Never had this problem with earlier versions. Obviously my computer is in fact connected to the internet (I'm posting here).

Suggestions? Thanks.

And apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I couldn't find it, if it has been addressed kindly point me to those discussions. Much appreciated.

We are using 9112 please try it.http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...ewpost&t=23855

Comment

I installed 9112, same problem...

Comment

Also, I logged in to my account at DVDFab.com, all shows in good standing.

Comment

Bump. Please help, anyone?

Comment

Firstly, I'd suspect your security software.
            Have you verified that the most recent install of Fab has unrestricted access?

In addition to any 3rd party security software, make certain that windoz firewall hasn't "inadvertently" been enabled

What os and what security software are you using?
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

That did it, thanks! Using Norton 360 and Win7 Home Premium, respectively. Looked in Norton's firewall settings and Fab was "blocked", changed to "allow" and it's working now. Fab actually told me to upgrade to 9115, which I did. Working now. Thanks again.

Comment

Glad to hear you're up and running again.
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                X