This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!.. Burning Problems.

I cannot get my movies to burn. It keeps telling me that I need 'Double Layered discs' and wont continue after going over the original. I am using the same discs that I have been using for over a year now with no problems, but now they wont work. I even tried other discs that were double layered, thinking something has changed. The only thing that is different is that I upgraded to Windows 7.

No matter what I do, I cant get it to burn. I have the latest version, and have tried contacting support, but still cannot get it to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm new to this part of DVDFab, so not sure if this is the right place for my question. If not...sorry. For the last 2 months I have not been able to use my DVDFab at all and its getting frustrating.

Thanks.

Hi Rycr34. Look to better help you with your problem you need to post some more info. Click on the following below. Read it. Then post again.

Comment

Hi Rycr34 and welcome.

Sorry for your trouble.
      Tough to guess without details, but first off, I'd switch burn engines.
      You're probably using the default burn engine, VSO.
      Download and install Img. It is free, much more configurable and reliable.

Here's an excellent video tutorial that includes a download and how to set it up with Fab:

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDab to work together
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

OT

Hi rip. Well it's a new year and I see I'm still old and slow...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

HI Maineman. Happy new year to you too. Hope the rycr34 gets the help they need. Sounds like another frustrated one.

(I give my keyboard redbull)

Rip

Comment

Working...
          X