I don't want to output to ISO, I want the file structure like in the demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to output to ISO, I want the file structure like in the demo

Hi during the trial when I copied a disc it would output to a file structure with the video_ts folder and the audio_ts folder. The reason I did this is I wanted to put my whole library on an external hard drive in high quality because I am going to travel overseas and I don't want to lug around DVDs.

I bought the full version and now it outputs ISO files and I can't play those directly off the hard drive.

I like it the way it was in the trial, can I put it back that way?

Yeah, down to the right of the "Save To" box click on the folder icon and browse to your hard drive.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi jnkfrancis,

Please click the folder button at the bottom of DVDFab main screen. See the illustration as follows:
      Attached Files
      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

That still wants to save as an ISO it won't let me select any other format.

Comment

Thanks guys but that is not what I am having trouble with. Before it would output 2 folders video_ts and audio_ts, then in the video_ts folder it had all the VOB files etc. Now all it does is output an ISO file which is great if I wanted to just burn a DVD, but I don't want to do that, I just want the DVD files copied to my hard drive.

Comment

There are two incons there, one is what you are looking for and the other is for an iso image. Be sure you are clicking the folder and not the other one.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

You should also know Fab has a free program called virtual drive that lets you play iso's on your hard drive you can download it free on Fabs front page then you can play both folders and iso's using the virtual drive if you wanted to.

Comment

Working...
              X