Image burn issues with 9.1.1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image burn issues with 9.1.1.5

I upgraded my DVDFAB with the latest update. I tried to backup a copy of Sopranos just now. After finishing the conversion it ejected the disk. I put a blank in and it would always go to IMAGEBURN as my default burnning engine and start burning. However, this time nothing happened. No imageburn logo....nothing...I manually started imageburn and made a copy but I then went into the settings for DVDFAB and with this new update, I cannot find the "write" section like they had in the older DVDFAB! I wanted to check and make sure Imageburn was the default engine.

Like You,I've always used Imgburn as my burn engine.

I upgraded to 9115 and Imgburn is still my default engine and opens up automatically just as before.

I do "burn" Iso images to my HD instead of to disc, but that shouldn't matter.

Comment

See screen shot for dvd burn settings then check blu ray settings for burn engine.
      Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
        Like You,I've always used Imgburn as my burn engine.

I upgraded to 9115 and Imgburn is still my default engine and opens up automatically just as before.

I do "burn" Iso images to my HD instead of to disc, but that shouldn't matter.
        Thanks! I found it. It was checked for imageburn but it did not open automatically? That is a first, also this new version seems sluggish compared to previous versions.

Comment

Originally posted by rayfornario View Post
          Thanks! I found it. It was checked for imageburn but it did not open automatically? That is a first, also this new version seems sluggish compared to previous versions.
          I also noticed that you have a later version than I do...9.1.1.6 where did you download that?

Comment

Latest versions are always on the front page of Fab.The program should auto update when you open the older version it will check for newer versions and tell you when a update is their and if you want to download it if you have check for beta versions checked in Fabs settings.Should be checked by default.

Their are burn engine settings for blu rays and a second set of settings for dvd burn engine check both to see if img burn is checked for burn engine.
            Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
              Latest versions are always on the front page of Fab.The program should auto update when you open the older version it will check for newer versions and tell you when a update is their and if you want to download it if you have check for beta versions checked in Fabs settings.Should be checked by default.

Their are burn engine settings for blu rays and a second set of settings for dvd burn engine check both to see if img burn is checked for burn engine.
              Ok, thanks for the help!

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X