No announcement yet.

TASK_1 FAILED! eRROR=700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you play the fab file on a software player on the computer to see if it's all their? if the movie plays on the computer we can try switching burn engines or use img burn to burn the disk.The tdk disks are made by ritec and id as so.Many companys buy ritec disks and rebrand them with their own names.

Comment

The size setting is not the issue when it rips 24MB in about 10 seconds and calls it a movie bud. It appears to be a copy based on the copyright info, if it is try "clone" to the same size blank. Copying copies doesn't always work well.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I can play the disk in a dvd player. I have never played the fab file on i.e. media player. How do I do that?

I tried switching to img burn but it couldn't find that on the computer I am using to copy it.

How do I clone to the same size blank? And are you saying even if I do that, it doesn't always work well? I don't mind trying.

I know on these movies and others I have I have to click accept (that they are not to be copied) but I haven't had problems with the others I copied, only these two.

Thanks

Comment

Just select "Clone" instead of full disk or main movie. It will require a like sized blank because there is no compression in a clone, it's a bit for bit copy.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The clone feature will make a exact copy minus the copy protection.

Img burn is a free program you have to download to work with Fab.

Try the clone and if the disk is 1 layer use a 1 layer blank if its 2 layers use a 2layer disk. Clone will make a temp.file to your hard drive then burn it for you.

I thought you had the disk on the hard drive already so that's why I asked you to play it with a software player.

If you don't know what it is it's a dvd and blu ray player that use's software (a computer program) to mimic all the features of a dvd or blu ray player letting you put dvds or blu rays on your hard drive to play using your computer and it's screen.

Some people hook them up to their TV's using hdmi outputs if your computer has them.

Comment

Ok, so it is cloning, which is very quick!! less than 3 minutes. Now what exactly do I do? I see the clone folder in my temp file. what do i do?

i see an audio_ts folder, video_ts folder - both empty
              Bluejasmine.ini file 1 kb and an .iso file with 2284 kb size

now what?

thank you

Comment

Well that's not a movie! So I don't know what to tell you now

Albert Einstein

Comment

Are these downloaded movies bit torrants?

Comment

No, not at all. This is a full fledge complete movie. Something is stopping it from cloning/copying!

Comment

Is this a store brought dvd as you said this in post #3: They are new movies - not dvd.
                      Last edited by glenns; 12-28-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

according to the internal log the movie - dallas buyer's club is not available on dvd
                        until sometime next year. - https://www.google.com/#q=dallas+buyer%27s+club+-+dvd

Comment

One of those weird screeners would explain a lot.

Albert Einstein

Comment

These are screeners. I was able to copy all my other screeners, just not these two.

Comment

So DVDFab can't copy some of the screeners?

Comment

Also, why can't I preview any of the movies on dvdfab, 9.1.1.9? Including the movies that I can copy?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X