This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

message says my dvd to dvd option expired

message says my dvd to dvd option expired. Tried uninstalling and searching for all "remnants" of DVDFab. This I did after all attempts of inputting registration number failed to remove the restriction. I've been supremely satisfied with the software, which I purchased after the trial expired. I keep getting "canned" help from DVDFab (i.e. put in registration number and try again) They precede their instructions with "If everything goes well" and I'm wondering why it is NOT going well and what they can do on their side. I am not technically savvy enough to change any registry inputs, so that's out. I am running on Windows 7 and have the software about 6 weeks.
    Last edited by chabibi; 01-03-2010, 06:59 PM.

Follow the steps in the "Registration Problems" thread in the "Answers to Common Questions" section of this forum.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

so far so good... I hope its fixed.

I have the licensee number and new expiration date. I did change the "administrator" status. Can't believe how I've become so "attached" to this terrific software.

Comment

Glad you seem to be fixed. Understandable the attachment, I have been for 6 years !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X