Setup IMG Burn with DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setup IMG Burn with DVDFab

HI I have the latest updated DVDFab with full Licence.
    DVDFab 9.1.1.9.Where are the setting to use the IMGBurn with DVDFab,It was available in the earlier ones cant seem to find the info in settings.
    Any help please.
    Many Thanks.
    Sorry Found It.

When I select to open from desktop icon a box appears and tells me

file error:Animation settings.txt

What does that mean Please
    Last edited by boatman; 01-07-2014, 02:38 PM. Reason: Update question
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Their are settings for this for blu ray disks and settings for this in dvd settings see screen shot.Img burn must be downloaded and on the hard drive first.
    Attached Files

Comment

glenns,Thanks for the info I already dad INGBurn installed but failed to find the settings in the latest DVDFab,But after I posted it I found the item in question.

Can you help me with the other point if you can Please.

When I select to open from desktop icon a box appears and tells me

file error:Animation settings.txt

What does that mean Please
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

I really never ran into this before it's a file error.

I would take fab off the computer use cc cleaner free edition to clean junk files and registry then go to the Fab front page and re-download the Fab program register it and when Fab asks reboot computer then set any Fab settings like you set them before.

Comment

Many Thanks sorry for delay in reply.

Comment

I'm have a similar problem with v. 9.1.2.2. Just installed it on new computer but I cannot find any way to use ImgBurn with it. ImgBurn is installed on computer. I can open DVDFab with no problems. It just does not let me select a burning engine. That option just does not appear.

Comment

Originally posted by is14fun View Post
              I'm have a similar problem with v. 9.1.2.2. Just installed it on new computer but I cannot find any way to use ImgBurn with it. ImgBurn is installed on computer. I can open DVDFab with no problems. It just does not let me select a burning engine. That option just does not appear.
              What's your OS? By the way, There is no one options in burning engine? Or only imgbrun missing?
              There is a newer version 9123, you can do a clean install.
              If it is still has same issue, give us a screenshot.
              it is very strange. I have never met.
              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

IS14fun:In Fab settings for dvd your settings should look like this image below and img burn is one of the choices you need to use the pull down to see it.Their is the same setting for blu rays under the settings for blu rays if you want to use img burn for it.

Also upgrade to version 9123.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by glenns; 01-20-2014, 04:52 AM.

Comment

This is a screen shot of DVDFab 9.1.2.5 using Windows 8.1. I don't seem to have the options available as shown in Glenn's reply. What now?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi is14fun
                    You need to click the drop down arrow top right to get into Fab settings to make changes.
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Like this:
                      Attached Files
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X