This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunger Games- Catching Fire

Tried to make a backup. Uninstalled DVDFab completely, deleted directory. Downloaded and re-installed. Installed disk, it churns for a little then I get: "Reading/Writing Error Control D:/[THE_HUNGER_GAMES_CATCHING_FIRE] Error while reading! Please choose what to do. Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All

3 Different computers, same issue. Used my disk, then borrowed a disk from a friend, same issue.

Have no idea how to handle this.

Thanks

G
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mi3grls; 03-16-2014, 10:28 PM. Reason: add ifo's

hunger games

hi mi3grls,
    had the same problem with 9.1.3.3 (read error), try 8.2.3.0 it worked ok for me on my copy (r2)
    regards

Comment

I have the same problem. It shows up in DVD FAb as a 40GB disc as if it was a bluray.

Any luck with this?

Comment

When I go to do the 'FULL DISC' it comes up with the DVD Copy has expired... what do I need to do?

Comment

8.2.3.0 worked

Thanks. Saw all the posts and gave this a shot. Seemed to work. They claimed some new protection on this disk so not sure how older version works.
          Now my kids can screw up this disk all they want. Appreciate it but still would like to know why new version bombs.

Comment

I sorted hunger games now I am stuck on Escape Plan

Comment

Ripped with BluFab 9.1.35. Only issue I had was when Blufab tried reading the disc on initial start-up. I aborted the read and ripped the main movie without any other issues.

Comment

Hi, all

Would you please re-download the version V9135 and try again? We updated the installer file.

Please tell me the result.
                Please tell us the source info (region code,purchase link) if you still get the read error.

Thanks!

Wilson
                Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-18-2014, 08:41 AM.
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X