This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating DVD Fab

I've just renewed my registration for my version of DVDfab 5.1.0.0. However, I can see that there are many updates that my software has not accessed. I know the product help information indicates that the software should check for updates automatically, but my copy does not seem to be doing this. Can anyone help me get my software updated? Because of the age of the version, I seem to be missing much of the copyright protection updates.

Automatic Updates is "Hit And Miss". Download the latest releases from the links in this forum and most of us here will always use the latest beta as it will copy the most recent releases.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by reschkes View Post
      Can anyone help me get my software updated? Because of the age of the version, I seem to be missing much of the copyright protection updates.
      Have checked out: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/NewOptions that's assuming you have a lifetime license.

Comment

Some advice.
        Don't delete your old copy it may come in handy.
        I came across this advice in a post some time ago, the author suggested this be done when new versions appear i.e. v4 to v5, v5 to v6.

One or two versions before 6.2.1.8 I was having problems backing up a movie (which I eventually found out was caused by me having PathPlayer set to "Enable PathPlayer when necessary").
        I had a copy of DVDFab 5.2.5.0 which I ran without any problems. It also had PP set to "Enable PathPlayer when necessary".

Comment

Working...
        X