This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused ~

Ok I'm going to explain this the best I can, thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

When I go to back up one of my movies, I open DVDFab just as I've done for years now, I'm using ver 6.0.7.0. I select my source and target and I click on Main Movie. Now the fishy part... In the middle where it says DVD to DVD - Main Movie in the menu list I can select the title(angle) that I want, the longest one is selected automatically for me. I am displaying 12 of them that are very close to the same length. The movie is confessions of a shopaholic. When I go with the default one it rips it in about 15 seconds so I know that is isn't the right one.

I can't even really create an intelligent question other than please help with any suggestions you may have.

I have a friend that also has this movie and runs the same software that I do, DVDFAB 6 along with imgburn and his only displays one title that is long enough to be the movie.

Like I said at the start thanks in advance big time!!!

please go into common settings and be sure pathplayer is set to always enabled.

Comment

Cool thanks a million. I'm not sure what might have changed that but that fixed it perfect!! I owe you one!!

Comment

Working...
      X