This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied disk Won't Play

Trying to back up my "Twilight Zone" set (I own it, not pirated). I have the trial version of the software. Seemed to copy just fine - process went quickly, smoothly, no errors. I pop the copy into my Pioneer DVD set-top player, and get nothing but "can't play". No other information.

I want to copy the disc (instead of ripping it to my hard drive) because the discs have alternate audio commentary on many of the episodes, and I don't want to lose this content.

I've been struggling with this for DAYS! Tried every DVD cloner I can find on the planet. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

What burn engine are you using?
    Try installing and using Imgburn, here is a link to setting it up

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

You will not lose any content by ripping to your hard drive first and then burning. Just be sure you are doing full disc and you will get the full disc.

Ripping to a hard drive first and then checking to see if it plays has worked for years for me. Then burn it from the hard drive with imgburn as suggested.

Comment

Working...
      X