Unable to read Gravity & Wolf of Wall St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to read Gravity & Wolf of Wall St

I see others have posted similar results both dvd & Blu-ray. Sent log files from both dvd & Blu-ray, yet no reply and no update.

I have attempted to copy these discs, yet neither are read by DVDFAB. I have tried previous "tricks" (earlier versions, pathplayer on/off, etc.) still not working. I have two computers with Lifetime Keys and I have tried different DVDs & 1 Blu-ray, still not able to read either titles. I have never had this problem with dvdfab prior to this date, so now comes the "doom & gloom" worries. No Updates & No Answers to Decryption concerns with 9136, in a timely manner, as in the past.

Please keep us informed, as to our DVDFAB products and updates.
    Thank You-
    Clark

Well GRAVITY backed up o/k for me using 9.1.3.6 no problem. UK disc.

Comment

No issues with both for me - Movie Only. Region 1 DVD

Comment

Post your log here, I don't find it if you posted before. Gravity worked for me but I don't have the other one. We may have another tip or trick up our sleeve!
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I also have a problem with both movies. The difference with mine is that DVDFab does rip them both but once I watch them, either the movies skip chapters or freeze. Don't know what else to do. I've tried everything.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
            No issues with both for me - Movie Only. Region 1 DVD
            Ditto and I did full disc on both movies
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl2010 View Post
              I also have a problem with both movies. The difference with mine is that DVDFab does rip them both but once I watch them, either the movies skip chapters or freeze. Don't know what else to do. I've tried everything.
              Please post your logs so the MODS can see what is going on also you might be trying to burn to fast with poor grade media
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

90312-

I removed DVDFab completely from one system, and reinstalled. I was able to get Gravity copied. I have not attempted Wolf of Wall St., yet. Since this has been my only issue with DVDFab in a long time (although I did use v8228 to copy recent Hunger Games), I can only conclude that there must have been a corrupt d/l of the upgrade to v9136. I had noticed the upgrade from within the program did have an issue with "closing all programs", during the upgrades of both computers.

Long time faithful DVDFab user-
                Clark

Comment

A couple of suggestions to keep things going are: Always download the installer to your computer, right click on it and "run as administrator" secondly every once in a while rather than just installing on top of the previous version uninstall it and run CCleaner on the registry. Scan the registry until no errors are found. A clean registry can make all the difference sometimes. There is a free version of CCleaner and it works very well to scrub the registry.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,

Please tell us the details of the DVD, Region code, purchase link...

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I use xxxxxx to copy dvds with cinavia, then go to your dvdfab,set on full disc(do not compress)on common settings click on a/v codecs and check disable all gpu codecs. Click on drives an set burning engine to dvdfab burning and set write speed to 4 and burn your disc. The only downfall to this is you have to use 50g discs which I get on ebay from Japan. Get the bd-reDL in case you have to redo it. They go for about 4 bucks ea. I just did walking with dinosaurs and it works perfect, it just takes a little longer then normal to start
                      Originally posted by Clark Griswald View Post
                      I see others have posted similar results both dvd & Blu-ray. Sent log files from both dvd & Blu-ray, yet no reply and no update.

I have attempted to copy these discs, yet neither are read by DVDFAB. I have tried previous "tricks" (earlier versions, pathplayer on/off, etc.) still not working. I have two computers with Lifetime Keys and I have tried different DVDs & 1 Blu-ray, still not able to read either titles. I have never had this problem with dvdfab prior to this date, so now comes the "doom & gloom" worries. No Updates & No Answers to Decryption concerns with 9136, in a timely manner, as in the past.

Please keep us informed, as to our DVDFAB products and updates.
                      Thank You-
                      Clark
                      Last edited by 90312; 03-29-2014, 03:24 PM. Reason: Forum rules

Comment

Working...
                      X