Cant Play DVDs on DVD Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Play DVDs on DVD Player

Is there something different about 9.1.3.6? Ive tried to copy 2 movies and then when I put them in my DVD player its saying Invalid Disk.. I have had this happen once in a blue moon before but 2 straight DVDs that ive done? Something is odd. I was able to play these dvds on the laptop that I did them on but not on my dvd player. They looked like they burned fine too no errors and like im saying they are playing just fine on my computer. The DVD player should be fine too as I have viewed hundreds of dvds that I created using this software... any help?

Another funny thing is I have 2 laptops.. the other one is working as I did the same DVD on that one and it plays just fine on the DVD player... makes no sense.. something on my other laptop that is causing this perhaps? is there a setting that I could change that might be the culprit?

Recommend that you post 2 complete burn logs...ideally the same movie...one from each of the laptops
    and identify which of the logs is from the laptop that plays successfully on all devices.
    Hopefully, this will help avoid the "20 questions"...back & forth...

This could be as simple as a disc failing to finalize properly in one of the laptops...maybe even bitsetting...etc., etc.
    Are you using the same burn engine in both laptops? Have you tried Imgburn?
    Changes in blank media?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X