Fab Hangs on launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab Hangs on launch

Every since Fab 9 has been installed all the versions even up to 9.1.3.8 have hung on launching. Whether a disc is in or not doesn`t matter, it hangs regardless. Restarting Windows helps sometimes. I have Win 7 Home edition. Do I need to uninstall Fab and start over? Thanks in advance for any help.

Are you getting error 45 in a small white square box when it hangs?

Comment

No error dialog box is appearing. It just hangs or drags. Most times I have to open the task manager to stop the process. It`s not responding as it should. And what about that Blue Fab version? That`s still on my system too.

Comment

I would uninstall all versions of Fab when Fab asks you if you want to delete settings say yes then download cc cleaner the free edition and clean out old files and clean the registry then do registry a second time if needed until theirs nothing else to clean.Now go to the fab download page download newest version 9139 install it then go in and reset all your settings in Fab.Then reboot computer.

You could also download 9139 and see if this alone cures your problem if not then try the above.

Comment

Please post the log file if still have problem in V9139.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks a lot you guys. I loaded the official 9.1.4.0 version but still had the slow launch. Ran the ccleaner without uninstalling and now I am fine!!!

Comment

Glad your up to speed again

Comment

Working...
              X