No longer works for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer works for me

I have this version, and purchased the lifetime for DVD copy, ripper, Blu-ray copy, ripper. It's always worked well for me. I haven't used it for a couple of months. Recently, when I tried to use it, it doesn't work. The program opens, and when I insert a DVD, it begins to read it, but the field that shows the quality remains at 0%. Usually, this scanning takes a few minutes, but now it takes a second or two, to complete. Then, if I attempt to put a blank disc in, it burns a 1-2 Mb file, but this is not the movie.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Still nothing.

I could sure use some help.

Al

8230 is the latest version 8 and 9140 is the latest version 9 update to them and retry.If no go post your internal log file for the movie that your having trouble with.Try version 9140 with any new disks.

Comment

Glenns, I updated the latest version 8, and now everything works! Thanks.

I don't have version 9. So, could you help with some other questions?

Will my version 8 continue to work, or will I have to download version 9?

If I download version 9, will my lifetime purchased of version 8 apply to it, or will I have to purchase version 9?

Well, thanks again for your help!

Al

Comment

You can have both programs with the one license for life or until version 8 is no longer supported that's suppose to be next year though I think theirs going to be a major protest from what I here from many as version 8 will often work when version 9 doesn't and that's why.

Version 8 doesn't get updated that much so for newer disks you may need version 9.You can have both on your hard drive at the same time they will both load into their own folders.Version 8 doesn't have a new program in it that speeds things up called lightning shrink that works if you have cuda or quick sync so it can be slower than version 9.You can read about lightning shrink here don't confuse it with lightning recording they both have that program.

The most efficient GPU-Acceleration based Blu-ray compressing technology, helping you rip or convert Blu-rays within one hour.
        Last edited by glenns; 04-19-2014, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X