Nebraska Process Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska Process Failed

Received popup window with "Process Failed!" message while burning.

Tried 3 times to copy DVD, same error each time.

Just updated to v9.1.4.2. This is the first DVD I have tried to copy since then.

Win7 Home Premium, 64bit, 2.4GHz quad core, 8GB memory, no external hard drives or optical drives,
    Attached Files

Nebraska copy Process Failed

Tried copying 3 times, received "Processed Failed!" message in popup window each time. The error in the Progress is listed as "Task _1 failed! Error=102()"

Win7, 64 bit, quad core, 8GB ram, no external drives.

Just updated to v9.1.4.2, first disc I tried with this version.
    Attached Files

Comment

You're receiving read errors, try cleaning the disc even if it's brand new.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Tried cleaning the disc three times, still had the same exact issue described above:

"Processed Failed!" message in popup window. The error in the Progress is listed as "Task _1 failed! Error=102()
        Returned the DVD to the store, bought a new one. Same issue.

"Processed Failed!" message in popup window. The error in the Progress is listed as "Task _1 failed! Error=102()
        Attached Files

Comment

try this - disable pathplayer in settings restart dvdfab and try again.

Comment

You can try main movie it may work when full disk won't.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
              try this - disable pathplayer in settings restart dvdfab and try again.
              Disabled Pathplayer, still had same error message.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                You can try main movie it may work when full disk won't.
                Setting DVDFAB to Main Movie worked. Thank you.

Comment

Your welcome, Seems there's a copy protection that causes read error's when trying to copy full disk so Fab staff will have to look at this when they get back from their May day break.Their are about 3 different titles like this causing read errors that I have seen as of late during full disk copying.Main movie will normally work in these cases.

Comment

Hi,

Please tell us the purchase link of the disc, make sure that we can buy the same disc.

Thanks!

Wilson
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

I had the same problem and I also tried with PathPlayer disabled, again with the same error message. I finally did a Custom copy, copying only the Main Movie plus the initial splash screen from Sony. That seemed to work fine but it appears the chaptering may have been lost in the process - a minor, acceptable annoyance.

sleeper1428
                      Last edited by sleeper1428; 05-07-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Wilson some titles causing read error's in version 9 are:
                        Madea neighbor from hell
                        labor day
                        The legend of Hercules
                        American hustle
                        Nebraska
                        1 or 2 more I am not sure about so I won't list them.
                        Can't make full disk because of read error's in brand new movies some user's got second copy's same results.Main movie works ok and 1 user reported version 8 worked for full disk region 2.Disks all are dvd's not blu rays. region 1 and 2 disks effected.

Comment

We fix some read error issue for DVD in next version, please try it later after it out and tell us the result.

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Downloaded the 9.1.4.3 Beta version and it ripped Labor Day and Nebraska without hanging up. Problem solved!! Thanks!

sleeper1428

Comment

Working...
                            X