Burn Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burn Failed

DVDFab worked fine before the update. Now I can not get DVD's to burn. Also the new update makes it difficult to find how to select DVD5 Single Layer burning format.

Is there a way to roll back the latest version? Not impressed with v9.1.4.2.

Load a movie in version 9 then use the pull down box to select resolution.Old versions of Fab aren't supported but you can use them.Better to learn how to use current version as it has all the latest updates and fixes.
    Old versions of fab can be downloaded here http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php 9141 can be downloaded from the forum over 9142 if nessessary but like i said it's better to use the latest version and rerport any bugs in it if any so the next version can be fixed.
    Post your burn log if you tried to burn and had trouble see bottom of my post on how to.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glenns; 05-04-2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I allowed the 9.1.4.2 update through DVDFab knowing better! I had all sorts of unexpected and bizarre behaviors. I uninstalled, cleaned the prefetch folder and scrubbed the registry. I downloaded to the desktop and installed as administrator and now it runs like a Swiss watch.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, I will clean the registry, but where or what is the prefetch folder?

Comment

In the cc cleaner program under file cleaner it's normally unchecked so check mark it just this one time do the scan and then clean with it checked then un check it when done.See screen shot.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by glenns; 05-05-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I ended up deleting the prefetch file then reinstalled 9.1.4.2. Works fine, thanks, excellent forum support. Glad I paid for the software.

Comment

Glad you're going again!
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

There's also a program called Revo Uninstaller that will do it all for you and its free. Its a great program to uninstall programs. Hope this helps as well.
                Keep smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X