Runner Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runner Runner

Anybody able to do anything with this movie? It plays in my dvd player but my computer won't load it???? New protection Boooo.....

It plays in my dvd player but my computer won't load it????
    Does not read the DVD in Windows Explorer? or could not load the DVD by DVDFab?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Yep won't load explorer does nothing but run trying to read the disk after about 3 minutes it stops and my e drive (dvd/cd drive) shows nothing in the drive.

Comment

Nobody has this movie? Tried vso inspector everything fine. Tried again in my computer no go???? Is anybody having trouble with this movie in their computer or nobody has it?????

Comment

Is the disk in good condition not warped no deep scratches?
          Did you try main movie? What version of Fab are you using and what region is the disk? I copied this movie to drive awhile ago try version 8 and see what happens.Is your dvd drives firmware up to date?

Comment

CD/DVD drive firmware is up to date. DVD Fab has nothing to do with it,the movie does not load,so fab can do nothing if the disk doesn't even show that it is in the drive???? I will take the movie back to the store and exchange it for another copy to see if that works.

Comment

If windows can't see the drive disconnect the drive in device settings then reconnect it see if windows see's it now.If you got a new driver and it stopped working roll back the driver.Is this the only disk that don't work in the drive or all disks won't work?

Comment

is the movie a dvd disc and not a bluray disc?? a bluray disc will not read
                in a dvd drive

Comment

For external drives un plug the USB wire from the computer then plug it back in and see if windows see's the drive now.

Sometimes having to many things plugged into the USB jacks will cause this to happen so also try unplugging something else if this is the case.

Comment

Hi C.Quff Link
                    Please post your internal log for your attempts with this movie.
                    The latest attempt will be at the end of the log file.
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X