X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't burn Hellboy II

Hello folks,

My situation, I am not able to backup the movie Hellboy II. Using the forum search feature did not provide any history with anyone else having an issue with this particular movie.

I can successfully download Hellboy to my DVD Fab folder. However, DVD fab will not initiate a burn process. The little blue processing screen will start just for a sec in front of the main window (DVD To DVD) then disappear, then nothing, no error message. Unfortunately I don't now which log file to post for help.

I just began using this software three days ago and have successfully backup two movies (Sleeping Beauty and Get Smart) with no issues.

Thanks for any help.

Can you play the move from your hard drive with VLC or windows media player?
    VLC is the better of the two.
    Need to know if it will play or not before trying to figure this out.

If you do not have imgburn yet save yourself some problems and download it to do the burning with instead of the VSO burn engine in DVDFAB.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post

If you do not have imgburn yet save yourself some problems and download it to do the burning with instead of the VSO burn engine in DVDFAB.

Thanks for the quick reply, Grunon. I got it working finally. The movie was showing in my DVD Fab folder but the source file was not showing when I tried to play it, go figure. Anywho, I restarted my computer and tried again with a successful backup.

Comment

Sometimes we get lucky.
        Thanks for letting us know you got it working.

Comment

vlc player

Grunon,,where can i find latest download ?please help

Comment

Grunon

where can i find vlc player?

Comment

www.videolan.org
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Gregiboy

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                thank you for prompt reply will download soon &test !

Comment

Working...
                X