This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Final Destination

I've tried backing up my new copy and it won't work. I have the version 6.2.1.8 and it's the paid version. I've tried with pp on and off... full disc and just the main movie and it will not work... Any suggestion????

I was able to back it up without any problems. Both the 2D and 3D sides of the disc.

Comment

maybe you could read the Help Us Help You sticky and then post the information it says to this thread so someone can help you out with your issue

Comment

I backed it up (movie only) with no problems. Using imgburn as my burning tool. Set dvdfab at dvd5 (movie only) with pathplayer always enabled and presto perfect copy.
        Try this and it should work for you also.
        "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by magnum62 View Post
          I backed it up (movie only) with no problems. Using imgburn as my burning tool. Set dvdfab at dvd5 (movie only) with pathplayer always enabled and presto perfect copy.
          Try this and it should work for you also.
          I did the same thing but I used Full Disc mode.

Comment

Originally posted by richmoral View Post
            I did the same thing but I used Full Disc mode.
            I use movie only, i don't like all the crap before the movie lol.
            Also in most cases alot less head aches when ripping the movie.
            Last edited by magnum62; 01-07-2010, 06:40 PM.
            "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

no problem with me. using 6.2.05, R1, all system go, full disc movie.

Comment

Working...
              X