Startup error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startup error message

is there a problem with 9.163 US version??
    and is there a new SSE patch for this version???
    because I got 2 error messages when I was installing (at the very end of the install). the error messages were different than the one for the SSE problem. I forgot to make a copy of the install error messages, but attached is the error message that I got when I went to run the program. if there is a new patch for the US version can someone point me to a link so I can download it please.
    Attached Files

Startup error message , same problem !! Any help please

Comment

added error messages from install

these are all three of the error messages I received (2) on install & (1) trying to run the program. I did not receive the usual error message for the SSE problem, and the US patch I have does not work with version 9.163 US, but did with 9.159 US

I just received the same error message that I got trying to run the program when I tried to uninstall the program
      Attached Files
      Last edited by egghead; 08-19-2014, 05:19 PM. Reason: another error message popup during the uninstall process

Comment

I found the link to the new US patch
        now the program runs, logs itself in and brings up the normal working screen
        I have not yet tried the program on any disc's yet
        but as it looks at this very moment... it's a go... ya

gentleben: here is the link

Comment

New SSE patch will be needed if updating Qt in DVDFab. And the new patch will be released with DVDFab at same time.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X