10000 timmar - Part of the main movie is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10000 timmar - Part of the main movie is gone

A pure Swedish release from the distributor SF.

The main movie is title 9.

Cell 1-18 is the movie and cell 19 is the credits. The problem is cell 18.

Ripping with DVDFab Passkey ver 8.2.2.3 gives the main movie with all parts intact and playable.

Ripping in Clone mode with DVDFab ver 9.1.6.4 gives a missing part of the movie just before the end credits are played in the end of the movie. This is cell 19. So the real end of the movie is never played and therefore 07:33 in time of the last part of the movie is never played. It plays cell 1-17 and then jumps to cell 19.

As a side note - the total disc size of the ripped disc is also a bit oversized - 7.50 GB. The rip from Passkey is just 4.36 GB for the whole disc.

Not sure if this issue is solved when the fix for Passkey 8.2.2.3 is implemented in DVDFab. It's one of the distributors that had issues in my previous non rip able thread. However this disc was released some weeks prior to these discs.

DVDFab:

Passkey:

Attached Files
    Last edited by Gummigutta; 08-27-2014, 04:33 AM.

Hi Gummigutta,

I will check out this issue, thanks!

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Hi Gummigutta,

Ripping with DVDFab Passkey ver 8.2.2.3 gives the main movie with all parts intact and playable.
      Not sure if this issue is solved when the fix for Passkey 8.2.2.3 is implemented in DVDFab.
      If the movie rip fine in Passkey V8223, I guess that the issue should be also solved in DVDFab, not sure. Please try it and tell us the result.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ver 9.1.6.5 fixed the issue and cell 18 is now also playable.

The size of the ripped DVD is also of the same size as Passkey.

Thanks!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X