This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Burning

Hey.. Im using the DVD to DVD Full disc option and the program will let me copy the dvd but when it comes tie to burn it onto a blank DVD it wont let me. It telss me to put a blank disc in which i do then it spits it out and says there is no writable media in drive. I've tried putting it back in but it just spits it out again. Does anyone no what i can do..?

Yes you can post more information.
    Read the Thread Help Us Help You and post the needed information.

What version? Do not say the latest list the version number.
    Free version or registered version?
    Post a log.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

That used to happen to me all the time when I used cheap media and either had arcsoft or NTI CD installed on my computers but that was like 5 years ago and have since removed those programs and the filters installed by them. So need you to do what Gruñón asked of you so we can get this figured out for you

Comment

Hello, i've got same problem for burning my DVD. After extracting files burning Process stop at 12.6%. I use Verbatim DVD-R 16X 4.7Gb and my log are :see follow
        dvdfab_burn_vso.log

dvdfab_internal.log

dvdfab_process.log
        if you have a solution thanks for all

Andee from France, Provence, Marseille, and sorry for my approximative English'writing.

Comment

andee your problem is not the same as the OP.

Start your own thread with the needed information instead of hijacking this one.

Comment

Working...
          X