Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't copy Chronicle of Narnia (Prince Caspian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy Chronicle of Narnia (Prince Caspian)

DVDFab gets stuck for over several hours trying to copy the same DVD but ultimately fail in end and I have no idea what is the problem.By the way I do have the latest version installed 9.1.6.8.

Please post the log file.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

dvdfab_internal.logI'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I though posted my log in reply to your request but apparently it was not posted and I think is due the fact the text was too long. Here is the last log as an attachment.

Comment

Hi Blocus
        Your receiving read errors, please clean the disc using windex and a soft cloth wiping from the inside of the disc outwards.
        hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hello CBR929,
          I washed the DVD twice with Windex but DVDFab can't still make a copy and the same DVD plays fine on DVD player.I even try different DVD but the software still can't make copy,I'm almost out of option now. I attached the different logs that were created today
          dvdfab_internal.log

pathplayer.log

fabcheck_internal.log

Comment

Hello people,
            Please I need help here. My question is still open, but I still don't get any definitive solution to my problem. I just can't clone the Chronicle of Narnia I have even swap the DVD because I thought the first one was not clean enough but the problem still persist.

And also I can't upload any new log because my storage seems to reach its capacity and I would like to know how to delete those I already upload.

Comment

Working...
            X