This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 6 won't execute

I have upgraded from V5 and though the program initilises, shows the trial page and accepts the licence string(V6) when clicking "Start DVDFab" nothing happens. I completely removed V5(B I G mistake, as it worked perfectly) and rebooted from cold with no effect.

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Have a look at the "Registration Problems" thread in the "Answers to Common Questions" (Link in my signature below)
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I know this comes a little late, but just an FYI...
      Fab 3, 4, 5 and 6 are distinct and independent apps are are installed in separate folders.

I always have my old favorite v.4.1.2.0 installed and on standby just in case.
      On occasion, it comes in darn handy.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Yea you are so right!! Have tried the suggestion above with no luck, the program replaces V6 rego with V5's every time it opens.

Comment

Got any more ideas? That did not work.

Comment

Have you carried out everything suggested in the "Registration Problems" thread EXACTLY?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X