Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving license to new computer

Hello.

I may be migrating to a new(er) computer soon and would like some info on transferring my DVDFab software over. The license I have (I'm not sure of the exact version off-hand) is not one that is currently under the updating support but it still does what I need to do for the time being and I'd like to keep it.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to migrate the license over? Can I redownload what I have and reinstall with that? Do I need to export something from the software and import it in afterward?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You can download everything you need from the members page. Be sure to remove everything from the old computer before disposal so someone else doesn't compromise your license.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll check it out.

Thanks!

Comment

So right now, on the existing system, Imgburn is configured with certain settings for certain media. Is it possible to export this info somehow so that when I link Imgburn to DVDFab Copy on the new system I can import it in so it doesn't have to be done from scratch again? I don't even remember how I did it long ago.

Comment

Working...
        X