Version 8QT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 8QT

I am using v8QT and cannot update as the DVDFab website has changed and it keeps searching the old website. I downloaded the latest version, however it is requiring the email & password used when purchased, which I no longer remember, nor have access to anymore as it has been a few years since purchased. I have the plat key, but I can't figure out how to get past the email issue, or is there a way to get the v8QT to search the new website for updates instead of the old one?

8.2.3.0 is the last Version 8 update. It may never be updated again.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

So the lifetime liscence does not transfer to the newer versions?

Comment

Yes it does, but you'll need to resolve that email issue. Someone at DVDFab can help, I'm not sure who it is anymore?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for your help, but it looks as if i'm screwed, I believe I used an email from a former employer which I've been gone from for several years, so not only do I no longer have access to it, but I don't even remember what it was, it was purchased during version 5, that's how long it's been. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by eam2695 View Post
            I am using v8QT and cannot update as the DVDFab website has changed and it keeps searching the old website. I downloaded the latest version, however it is requiring the email & password used when purchased, which I no longer remember, nor have access to anymore as it has been a few years since purchased. I have the plat key, but I can't figure out how to get past the email issue, or is there a way to get the v8QT to search the new website for updates instead of the old one?
            Hi eam2695,

This is Anny from DVDFab Support Team. I have sent a private message to you in order to solve your registration issue. Please check it out.

Comment

Anny, I mistakenly cleared my private messages you sent regarding this. I have the number you requested, can you contact me again so I can resolve this issue, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eam2695 View Post
                Anny, I mistakenly cleared my private messages you sent regarding this. I have the number you requested, can you contact me again so I can resolve this issue, thanks
                Hi eam2695,

Done. Please check your private message again.

Anny

Comment

Working...
                X