This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find Extra's

I am using dvd fab hd decrypter using the main movie feature....
    I ripped 28 days later using this feature and i could have chose to rip one of the bonus clips instead of the main movie (for 28 days later i didnt want to)

Now i have a dvd with bonus footage that i want to rip but it only finds the main video in main movie feature....

I dont want to rip the full disc as i want to use handbrake to convert into seperate .mkv files...

Currently i am using handbrake to rip and convert the dvd as its not copy protected but i dont know how good its gonna turn out yet, its taking a very long time and what do i do if i cant find the bonus on a protected disc?

anyone know how to find the bonus in dvdfab hd decrypter?

dave

The free decrypter will do movie only or full disc.
    That is all it is designed to do.

If you want more options you will need to purchase the registered version.

Comment

Well its funny that it allows me to rip the extra's from a commercial film (28 days later) but not one of my underground amateur skateboarding dvds that isnt even protected....

Comment

Protected or not protected has nothing to do with it.
        The free dvdfab decrypter is designed to rip the full disc or movie only to your hard drive.

It does not have any other options.
        If you have discovered a way to get more out of it then was built into it then good for you.

Comment

Yo Bro, I am able to copy the extra's from MOST films a title at a time though.....

What I am trying to say is why wont it find the extra's on one specific DVD and I can now confirm that the TRIAL VERSION CAN NOT find the bonus features either BUT ONLY on that one disc.....

Grunon my bro its comments like that makes the difference between me purchasing dvdfab or purchasing from the competitor....dont assume that i'm an idiot....i have been working with DV for a while now.....

Comment

Originally posted by kingotoss View Post
            Yo Bro, I am able to copy the extra's from MOST films a title at a time though.....

What I am trying to say is why wont it find the extra's on one specific DVD and I can now confirm that the TRIAL VERSION CAN NOT find the bonus features either BUT ONLY on that one disc.....

Grunon my bro its comments like that makes the difference between me purchasing dvdfab or purchasing from the competitor....dont assume that i'm an idiot....i have been working with DV for a while now.....
            kingotoss, Gruñón just stated what DVDFab HD Decryptor is only able to do and in no way said anything bad against you. I will give 28 days later a try using the free version but like already stated DVDFab HD decryptor is only capable of doing Full Disc or main movie only unless you are still using the 30 day free trial. Now you did not say if you was using the trial when you first was able to do more than just Main movie but like Gruñón said the free version is not capable to do what you said but like I said I will give it a try to see what happens. I will post the results later tonight after I get home from work

Comment

No worries mate found another program that can do what i'm asking it to...

Comment

Working...
              X