This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranormal Activity

I tried to split this movie using the lastest version of DVD Fab. (6.2.1.8)

It ran for over three hours and gave me no message to insert blank disc when it seemed to finally finish copying.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

yes download and install the latest beta located in the link below

Then try again

Comment

Downloaded the file per your link.

Same issue.

I tried copying the full movie and it showed it would take about 23 minutes.....Not bad. Guess I need some double layer blanks.

Only problem seems to be with trying to split the movie.

Thanks,
      Last edited by Wp2673; 01-10-2010, 09:27 PM.

Comment

have you tried to change the output size to DVD5 to fit a single layer DVD instead of DVD9. Also are you using the free version or the paid version as the free version does not split and will not compress but will do main movie if needed but does not compress if larger than a sinlge layer DVD

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken there was only one version of Paranormal Activity released and it's a very small file. It easily fits on one DVD-5 disk. There should be no need to split it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Phantom View Post
            Unless I'm mistaken there was only one version of Paranormal Activity released and it's a very small file. It easily fits on one DVD-5 disk. There should be no need to split it.
            Yeah, actually there are two endings, ie., theatrical and alternative, but the alternate ending only adds an extra minute or two.
            You're right...the entire movie with both endings has no problem fitting on an SL disc. The whole business came to 4398 MB for me.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

After buying some double layer DVD's I attempted to rip this movie again. Once it completed I inserted a blank and got a message that it did not require a double layer DVD although the running time showed 126 minutes. I replaced it with a single layer and it worked fine.

Just wanted to let everyone know and thank you all for your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Wp2673 View Post
                After buying some double layer DVD's I attempted to rip this movie again. Once it completed I inserted a blank and got a message that it did not require a double layer DVD although the running time showed 126 minutes. I replaced it with a single layer and it worked fine.

Just wanted to let everyone know and thank you all for your responses.
                Good to know...
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                X