Bad Boys 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Boys 2

Got a old problem disc here I can't copy. With path player enabled, I get only back ground sound track music but no verbal audio. It only has 2 tracks, English and French. If I disable pp I get verbal in the preview player built into fab but if I copy and test either way I get no verbal audio only sound track music. I attached the internal log for review...also tried cloning and older versions of 5 and 6 but same thing.
    This is a double feature dvd set bad boys and bad boys 2 bar code 043396265585 fwiw.
    Attached Files

Ok figured out part of the problem which was caused by using a set of ear phones which caused the audio issue (no verbal language) so when I unplugged them I now have normal sound.
    One thing Fab's (9175) internal preview player is doing though is reversing the 2 tracks, if I select English it plays the French track and vice-versa, that I am positive of, Happy pre-Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      One thing Fab's (9175) internal preview player is doing though is reversing the 2 tracks, if I select English it plays the French track and vice-versa, that I am positive of, Happy pre-Thanksgiving everyone.
      Hi,W&B
      it‘s a bug. Thanks your feedback!
      Do you try playing your convert result?
      It plays audio tracks what you choose.

Comment

Yes it plays and I selected the English track. It's just the preview player that has a bug, Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X