Can't burn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't burn

I been using DVDFab for years and had problems once in awhile but you guys are so awesome have always come to my rescue.

So I downloaded the lasted version 9.1.8.1. After it does it things I then use DVDShrink and it does its thing.

Well not it not and I don't know if its DVDFab, DVDShrink or just me. It looks like it burns with no errors but then at the end it tells be its ready to burn. It has never done this before and I dont know what to do now.

Sorry, this is probably so confusing. Not sure how to put this in words but I hope you understand. If not, that's okay.

dvdshrink does not burn. use imgburn for best results.

Comment

What do you mean? I been using DVD Shrink for years.

I have IMGBurn on my computer but I dont know how to set it up with DVDFAB.

Comment

If you have ImgBurn installed in the default location so Fab can find it go into common settings and set it up per the attachment:
        Attached Files
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you! I do have ImgBurn installed on my hard drive but never used it.
          How do I set it up so DVDFab can find it. I tried putting going to FAB settings and clicking on ImgBurn but it said it couldnt find it.

Thanks for you help.

Comment

When you install ImgBurn you must let it install where it wants to (the default location) then Fab can find it and use it. I'm not positive on this but I think it must be on the same drive as fab. Install them both to the C: drive in their default locations and see if that doesn't work.

Albert Einstein

Comment

I setup DVDFab in the settings like you showed me in your attachment.
              So now DVDFab did it thing when I put my original purchased dvd in.
              Now what do I do so it copies on a blank.
              There's lot of options to pick from in IMGBurn and I dont know what to do now.

This is so frustrating. Been using DVDFab for years and I never had this problem before.

Thank you for your help with this matter.

Comment

If you installed like in my instructions you shouldn't have to do anything. set the source and destination and the process is automatic. You need not save to the HDD first, DVDFab will copy the DVD then call ImgBurn and write the blank with no input from you.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry but I just dont get it.

I have DVDFab and IMGBurn installed on my computer in the same drive.

I followed your instruction and changed the setting in DVDFAb to IMGBurn per the attachment you posted.

I put the original disk in and started DVDFab. If finished sucessfully completed.

Now you're telling me I dont have to do anything else? It didnt tell me to add a blank disk but I did and is it just suppose to start copying by itself?

Were there any settings I needed to change in IMGburn?

Sorry but I'm just so confused.

Comment

Be sure you have the "Save To:" set to your DVD drive, see attached:
                    Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

ok did that now it tells me:

Media inserted in drive is a single layer
                      Insert a double layer media to start write process

I been using the same disk for years and now getting this message.

What else to I need to change in the settings of DVDFab or ImgBurn.

Again, I am so frustrated with this!!

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

We can get this. Check screen shot one and make sure the output is set to DVD-5 if so check screenshot 2 and set the value to less than 4482. I use customize @ 4472 and never had a problem.
                        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

By the way you must compress the movie again it's already too big and changing the settings I've shown you won't change that.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Okay, thanks. I will check and give it another try.

Comment

How do I compress the movie again

Comment

Working...
                              X