This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Command line OUTDISC option not working

I am trying to use the command line feature of DVDFab. Regardless of the value passed with OUTDISC (DVD5 or DVD9), DVDFab runs as if DVD5 was passed in. Even if you pass in an invalid argument like DVD7, no error is given and DVDFab runs like it would with DVD5. Here are the options that I am using:

/MODE "FULLDISC" /SRC "E:\" /DEST "D:\Target\" /OUTDISC "DVD9" /CLOSE

Am I doing something weong? Thank you.

I usually always use MAINMOVIE and DVD5 so I did not notice this. I just tried it and it appears you are correct. I usually submit bugs like this through the support website on DVDFab.com.

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that.

Comment

I've submitted several cmd line switch bugs since last december with no fixes. posted on forum and emailed direct. seems low on the priority list.

-title switch fails too, when using -main movie and trying to nab something other than main title.

Comment

tested -title siwitch and it appears it works now for 7027. I also tested the /outdisc switch on same version and it works. One main difference though is that I usually change the default value to dvd9 in the UI before starting to use any newly installed version.

what version did you test? how did you notice that it was usingwrong /outdisc? I've been using dvdfab for more than a year and didn't notice how long this has been a problem with my rips...can't be sure what they are now that I have iso files?
          Last edited by goonie; 03-27-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X