X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouija dvd

Cinavia protection on the dvd Ouija.
    Attached Files

dvdfab cannot remove cinavia, your only option is to play the dvd on an older
    dvdplayer or use some kind of media player.

Comment

Is there's a way that dvd fab can tell you at least if there's a copy protected cinavia on the disc? Sometime I get a message but most of the time nothing. If I could know, I would not do a copy on my computer

Comment

If you purchased the disc in a store, look on the case for the cinavia logo. If you bought it on-line (ebay, amazon, etc.), you might want to check first with a brick and mortar store. Still, there is no guarantee that what is shipped matches what is available locally.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Well here in Canada, there's no logo or anything on the back of the dvd that says cinavia.

Comment

I believe this also affects Dracula Untold. Do you actually have to watch the movie on your player for a certain amount of time before the message kicks in? Or can you skip through with the fast forward and still get the message. I only ask b/c I skipped ahead several times and never saw a message on my backup of Dracula Untold.

Comment

Working...
              X