This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error = 100

I just built a new machine with Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. I have all my files on external hard drives. I have all the settings the same as my old XP computer (read/write dvd-5 settings etc...) and I get an "task_1 failed! error=100". I have my write size set to 4472 in dvd-5 (which is what ALL of my files are and what my other XP runs at). However, if I set the write size lower so that it has to compress it and REDO it then it works. I DO NOT want to redo all of my files. Any clues? Thanks

I'd recommend doing the following.
    1) Select Img as your burn engine.
    The following post includes an excellent video tutorial on how to set up Img with Fab and a download link in the event you don't already have it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDab to work together

2) Once set up >
    Select Write Data on the left column of DVD to DVD and Fab will simply burn the files directly and not re-rip or otherwise process the files.

Hope this helps and let us know...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Imgbrn

Sorry Maineman, it didn't work. Same outcome. I can take the same files and burn with Nero or IMGBRN and it works fine.

Comment

Working...
      X